1. These terms and conditions govern Football Rewards, the QSL loyalty programme.
2. QSL reserves the right to terminate, change, amend, alter or modify any aspect of Football Rewards including the terms of Football Rewards at any time with or without notifying the member.
3. Membership of Football Rewards, Points, Offers, Prizes and Privileges are offered at the sole discretion of QSL.
4. Membership is open only to residents of Qatar and by providing a valid Qatari ID at the time of enrolment.
5. Football Rewards has no predetermined termination date and shall continue until such time as QSL decides to terminate the Programme. Six months from the date on which the Programme termination is announced, membership accounts will be cancelled.
6. Benefits and offers made to you through the programme may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. QSL will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations.
7. QSL reserves the right to use information provided for the purpose of providing this service and to convey the same information to participating companies.
8. Football Rewards is effective from September 8, 2013.
9. All disputes will be resolved at QSL’s discretion.
10. Any misuse or abuse of Football Rewards may result in the cancellation of membership to Football Rewards.
11. QSLM’s staff, spouse, partners, and relatives up to 4th grade are prohibited to participate in QSL loyalty programme.
12. Members must approach QSLM to receive any rewarded prize immediately. QSLM shall keep uncollected prizes for only the duration of six months from the date of rewarding. Member will not be eligible to receive the prize after the said duration.
13. Failure by QSL to enforce conditions is not a waiver of them.
14. Football Rewards is governed by the laws of the state of Qatar and the Qatari courts shall have the jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
1. Members are enrolled into Football Rewards via online or offline registration.
2. All information required for Membership must be supplied accurately and in full. QSL may reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
3. Membership is non transferable and is personal to the successful applicant.
4. Members are only entitled to one Membership each. QSL reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Membership is free.
6. Membership has no end date.
7. Member information:
1. will be retained and used by QSL to ensure the efficient running of Football Rewards
2. may be disclosed as required by law or official authorities;
8. Football Rewards is open to members based in Qatar, and is only valid for use in Qatar.
9. If any Member or his Guest(s) commits any criminal offence whilst attending, travelling to or from any football match or breaches the ground regulations, then the Member shall be liable to have his/her membership cancelled and the Member and/or his Guest(s) may be banned from the Ground for whatever period QSL in its discretion thinks fit, without compensation.
10. Only individuals can become members of Football Rewards.
11. All Members must be over the age of 14 years.
12. Any Member may terminate their Membership by submitting a written termination notice, signed by the Member, to QSL. Membership will be terminated immediately upon receipt of such notice. By terminating Membership, Members forfeit the right to any points accrued and the right to enter prize draws and auctions.
1. Members earn Points by purchasing online tickets through www.qsl.com.qa and attending matches at QSL stadiums.
2. Members will also earn Points for tickets purchased for his/her guest(s) when purchase through his/her Football Rewards account.
3. Members who have purchased tickets offline (such as at the stadium) will not earn Points.
4. Points that a member earns by attending their nominated “favourite team” will count towards their Tier status (Eligible Points). Points earned on ticket purchases, or for attending games other than his/her nominated favourite team will not count towards their tier status.
5. Points cannot be used for redemptions.
6. QSL has the right to modify the manner in which Points are earned, including the number of Points earned and the value of these points, and will endeavour to notify you of any changes in advance.
7. QSL may add additional ways of using Points from time to time and without notice.
8. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
9. Points earned by attending games will appear in a member’s account 72 hours after the date of the game attended.
10. All points earned by a member will be valid for the current season. Points will be re-set to zero at the end of the season.
1. There are four Membership Tiers – Standard, Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
2. No Points are required to enter Standard Tier; all members join the programme in Standard.
3. Eligible Points are Points earned by attending the games of your nominated favourite team.
4. Renewals will take place at the end of each season and members will either retain their status, be upgraded, or be downgraded depending on the number of tier-eligible Points he/she has earned since the last renewal period.
5. Points will be set to zero at each renewal period.
6. If a member does not satisfy the renewal criteria by the renewal date, he will be downgraded to the appropriate tier.
7. All benefits and rewards from the QSL and partners are offered at the QSL and partner’s discretion and subject to change or removal at any time.